Lose Fat - Fast
Lose Fat – Fast
So you want to lose fat fast but, you’re not sure where to start. You’ve heard so many gurus promise results they couldn’t help you deliver. FitEnomics gets straight to the point and tells you what to do and what not to do to lose fat fast!
If you want to lose fat fast, there are a few things you need to do. There are also a few things that you shouldn’t do. When you combine these ideas together, you’re able to compound your results and lose fat fast. No more wasting time and energy on tips that don’t work.
Here are three things you should limit and stop doing immediately to burn fat fast:
- Drinking sugary drinks – stop drinking beverages that are loaded with sugar. You should at least limit these types of beverages to only a few per week. Sugar creates an addiction in your mind and body that can be hard to break. For example, try drinking coffee black with a low-fat creamer. You might even try to add a tbsp or two of your favorite protein powder to taste.
- Drinking too much alcohol – alcohol is filled with empty calories and hidden carbohydrates. Beer is one of the worst beverages you can over consume. Limit your drinking to a few beverages per week. A better choice over beer is vodka. Vodka is lower in calories and not as heavy as beer. Choose a low calorie or zero calorie sweetener to spice it up if needed. Learn more about alcohol and fat loss here.
- Eating carbohydrates by themselves – you may not realize that carbs have the greatest effect on insulin. Insulin is a hormone in your body that digests carbs and stores them as fat when they are consumed in excess. Instead, balance any carbohydrate meal with some lean protein of your choice. This will lower the fat storing effect and support your body in utilizing carbs as fuel more efficiently. To learn more about this topic, visit here.
Now that you know a few things to avoid, try practicing some of these ideas:
- Consume lean protein – everything in moderation is a good guideline to live by. Consuming lean protein as a staple in your diet is good because it naturally stimulates your metabolism and it supports you in feeling more full. This can be overdone if all you eat is protein, so balance your meals with healthy carbs and fats. For an example of what this looks like, visit here.
- Drink lemon water with spice – This is a secret of the pro’s! Lemon water is a natural diuretic, supports your body in preventing kidney stones and it helps with stage two liver detoxification. A clean liver supports hormone production, fat burning and digestion. Add some cayenne pepper to the mix to super charge your results! Needless to say, this a tip that is super easy and very helpful.
- Do HIIT cardio instead of boring cardio – If you spend an hour or more doing cardio, you’re most likely not getting the results you want. The best way to do cardio and burn the most calories is with high intensity interval training (HIIT). For a full description on how to perform this exercise, visit here.
There you have it. Six master tips that work together to bring you the best results fast! Why waste your time on trivial tips that don’t deliver results when you can do what the pro’s do. Give it a shot right now and see how well your body responds. Fe sharpens iron!